[kictanet] Bitange for President? Driving Knowledge Economy? OnlineInterview with PS Ndemo

aki aki275 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 07:43:59 EAT 2011

Dear Dr Ndemo,

I've quite enjoyed reading this thread and it only re-confirms my belief
that we are far more capable than we ever give ourselves credit for. We have
the capability to change, but the system has ensured that we do not.
However, I'm slightly disappointed that you have not addressed the core
issue affecting us and the future outcome. I've read about all the solutions
possible and what can be done, I too can assure you that we are far capable
of pushing the solutions barrier to achieve much more but how would we want
to take kenya from a resellers quick fix market ( import market ) to a
creative and export country. At the moment we are all consumers and this is
a terrible state of affairs because we are only building
vendorships/dealerships.

What are we and where do we want to go? How would you intend to tackle this
problem?

Thank you.

Rgds.