[kictanet] Bitange for President? Driving Knowledge Economy? OnlineInterview with PS Ndemo

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Wed Aug 3 22:32:54 EAT 2011

Edwin,
Application of ICT in the Transport sector will eliminate lots of
corruption.  First it will give power to mwananchi since via sms you can
check if a Matatu has insurance, Road license etc.  You can know how mwny
traffic offences it has.  We are still working on this but a little slow
that we expected.  It is not easy to push all these projects but we are
making progress.

Regards

Ndemo.