[kictanet] Online Interview with PS Ndemo: Day 1 of 5 ICT in Education

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 11:37:21 EAT 2011

Thank you Dr. Ndemo for bringing interesting facts to fore, the example you
chose of the airport hit the nail on the head, Wamuyu also brings in
interesting perspectives, Dr. Ndemo are there specific interventions
required from the private sector and civil society to bridge the gap?,
recently you made a call for volunteers and the response was great, it just
shows that there are willing Kenyans out there but they don't know where to
start, to be specific what are some of the opportunities that the private
sector and civil society might not be seeing and what would you expect of
them to make this vision of ICT in education a reality?, Listers feel free
to contribute to this discussion..

--
Barrack O. Otieno
Afriregister Ltd (Kenya)