[kictanet] Online Interview with PS Ndemo: Day 1 of 5 ICT in Education

Wamuyu Gatheru wamuyu at soko-id.co.ke
Wed Aug 3 11:31:03 EAT 2011

GG/Barack, thanks for the interesting and important thread. Hopefully,
people with vision and integrity will step out to cleanse those
weekend public rallies.

This discussion shows that a lot of info/knowledge exists but is not
shared. So, in a sense, Kenya's lack of development and even the
hunger is about an information/ed imbalance. I would suggest that the
PS primarily supports network availability in all corners of the
country. I watched some people in Marsabit walk over 30kms to climb a
tree where, when lucky, catch a network. With google in Kiswahili,
imagine the resource these folks are missing and how that could
translate into solving their immediate problems.

On that note, I am looking for the recipe for sorghum ugali (google
sites focus on how healthy it is but I cant find a recipe). With the
uncertainty on GMO maize, I am weaning myself of that good white stuff
and plan on eating the red. I think many perennially hungry folk would
also benefit from such info.

Wamuyu