[kictanet] UCC attempts to block social networks

Etinick Mutinda etinick at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:16:08 EAT 2011

This statistic quoted by Dr. Ndemo is shocking!

"Every Monday the combined Church offering banked in the country is in
excess of Ksh. 5 billion which ends up in individual pockets.  Does this not
affect the
poor"
Here is a quotation from the words of Jesus.

*Mathew 25:41-46* Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart
from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his
angels:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me
no drink:  I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me
not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not  Then shall they also answer
him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger,
or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?Then shall
he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did *it* not
to one of the least of these, ye did *it* not to me.
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into
life eternal.

Is the Church listening or waiting for the government to introduce
regulations? Is the Church offering solutions to alleviate the suffering of
Kenyans or is it part of the problem?

Etinick Mutinda