[kictanet] Poghisio Flouting The Law in The CCK Tussle-by DMakali

Gitau Andrew gitauandrew at ymail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:20:32 EAT 2011

On 4/20/11 8:30 AM, Francis Hook wrote:
Sorry Walu....but I beg to differ. Let me quote some parts of the article...

>"snip
>
>Sorry...but I think this is the wrong judgement call.   It  takes away attention
>from what the board's interests are and what  national issues are at stake (and
>which have been served as per the  mandate of CCK).

Pray what are the boards interest if not  to set strategic direction for  the
commission according to the law?  states corporation boards are  responsible for
performance contracts as well as  setting the strategic  direction of the
organization.  While, the DG is responsible for  implementing board decisions,
plans and vision and not the other way  round.  Please see the communications
act,  states corporations act,  good governance principles etc.

Gitau