[kictanet] Poghisio Flouting The Law in The CCK Tussle-by DMakali

Leonard Mware mleonardo at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 11:34:18 EAT 2011

@ Gitau Andrew. Thanks for clarity. Most of us contributing may not be as well versed with law as you seem to be. I may not agree fully with your contribution but I must say it’s well guided by law.

@ Barrack. Tea at Intercon for Minister and Eng. Okundi? Though you might have made this remark lightheartedly, it brings out something; first, we should not personalize this as Eng. Okundi vs Minister issue. I think mentioning Eng. Okundi's name in this is wrong because my understanding is that it was a Board action. If you read Gitau Andrew's contribution, he has mentioned nobody by name but referred to roles of offices and the law. I suggest we our arguments be constrained this way. Lastly, you mention taking tea as a means of resolving the issue. I think this not the way to go. I don’t want to imagine my future is in the hands of two people taking tea! We are either protected by letter and spirit of the constitution or we are not.

Leonard