[kictanet] ISPs slap Ndemo

Crystal Watley Kigoni crystal at voicesofafrica.org
Mon Sep 27 19:25:18 EAT 2010

As someone who has spent considerable time in both the slums and rural
areas working on ICT projects, I can tell you quite plainly, the
demand for internet is great amongst those with lower incomes, but the
lack of access at an affordable price is a huge barrier. Also the lack
of quality public internet and computer training facilities is another
hurdle. A little knowledge at an affordable cost goes a long, long
way.

Best,

Crystal

--
Crystal "Naliaka" Watley Kigoni
Executive Director
crystal at voicesofafrica.org
http://www.voicesofafrica.org/

Intersat Africa, Ltd
Rural Internet Kiosks
Project Coordinator
crystal.kigoni at intersat.ae

Twitter: VOA_Crystal
Skype: crystal.naliaka
Facebook group: Voices of Africa

"You must be the change you wish to see" - Gandhi