[kictanet] ISPs slap Ndemo-but who is to blame?

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 18:01:19 EAT 2010

Hi,

Give the farmer in Kirinyaga relevant content and he will want to get online,
give you dad relevant local content like a social network where he can meet with
his grandchildren and he will want to get online.

Watch Citizen TV during working hours for you and me or listen to Kameme during
the same time and you will realise that the reason the farmer in Kirinyaga
listens to Kameme when picking tea.  The content is not the raunchy discussions
on Kiss and Capital which add no productive value but erode our morals.

Take this model online and resolve the issue of dealing with the ISP, lets see
how they will survive the county governments.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor