[kictanet] Mobile Monday- September 27th @iHub 6pm-7.30pm Invitation

John Wesonga johnwesonga at mclabs.it
Thu Sep 23 12:09:30 EAT 2010

Hi,

I just wanted to send out an invitation to the KICTANET list for *Mobile
Monday-KENYA *which will be happening on the 27th of September at the iHub
from 6:00pm to 7:30pm. For those not familiar with Mobile Monday (MoMo) is
an open community platform of mobile industry visionaries, developers and
influential individuals fostering brand neutral cooperation and cross-border
P2P business opportunities through live networking events to demo products,
share ideas and discuss trends from both local and global markets.

This will be our 7th meet up since the Kenya chapter was launched Previous
organizations/companies that have presented include Google Kenya,MXit plus
several local startups.

Register at http://mobilemondaykenya.eventbrite.com/

--
John Wesonga