[kictanet] ISPs slap Ndemo-but who is to blame?

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 15:36:30 EAT 2010

Nice ideas - by the way - dont shout too  much, I know a couple of chaps who are doing this "under the hood" ;-)

And so maybe the question would be to what extent has the Regulatory environment failed to address this segment of business that perhaprs can have a +ve impact on the Internet retail prices?

I know they unbundled the last-mile during the fixed-telcom days, probably it is about time they also unbundled the "last-mile" for the mobile operators? that would be quite an interesting proposition - but it can get most of your ideas running over rather than under the hood..

walu.