[kictanet] The Safaricom money machine

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 16:54:16 EAT 2010

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Okech <okechjr at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks MJ. I wish I could wait for the formal announcement to ask this
> question. To me, this is as good as formal, albeit in this forum.Does it
> mean we will have to get new sim cards again, the way we did with the
> MPESA?

Okech,

What is important is that the SIM cards will be there. If you store anything
on the SIM card (I actually don't), it's pretty easy to transfer the
contents on one SIM card onto another. Just backup old SIM card, restore to
the new. Besides, there are SIM card 'copiers'.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,