[kictanet] Secure ICT 2010 Conference- 7 Days to go!

Evans Kahuthu ifani.kinos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 17:30:29 EAT 2010

Dear Listers,
Greetings from Secure ICT 2010 Conference committee.

It is our pleasure to update you that the provisional agenda for the
2nd annual Information Communication Technology & Network Security
Conference is available online at http://secureict.co.ke/agenda.aspx

If you have not registered for the conference, its not too late.
Simply register online at http://secureict.co.ke/registration.aspx

Please remember to bring your business cards for networking with your peers.

We look forward to seeing you at The PanAfric Hotel, Nairobi on sept 8-9, 2010.

If you have any questions or need clarification, do not hesitate to
contact the undersigned.

Regards,
Evans Kahuthu,
Secure ICT 2010 Conference Coordinator,