[kictanet] The big Kwaheri: reflecting on 10 years on the MJ 10yr safari and his-tory - day 4

muriuki mureithi mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke
Wed Oct 13 16:12:07 EAT 2010

Listers

It can’t be more exciting . we set out to get a 360 degree view of MJ and now Dr Ndemo has given as a bird’s eye view    of   MJ  and how he develops and executes strategy for Safaricom machine at the board. It is also noteworthy as Dr Ndemo mentions that the political terrain is extremely slippery but one must wiggle through to remain relevant .  How MJ has done it through KANU , NARC and now PNU/ODM is a mystery we need to unravel.  Is there a student of politics to help us help    as here?

But what should MJ do after hanging the boots at Safaricom is it to write books, lecture, start a start-up company to test whether the theories work in a different setting etc .... what do you recommend MJ should do from October  31st ? should he stay in or out of ICT sector , go politics ( run for president as suggested by Charles) , preach, or takeover  one of the smaller operators and build it to be  a mega company like  ......................

cheers

Muriuki Mureithi