[kictanet] The big Kwaheri: reflecting on 10 years on the MJ 10 yr safari and his-tory - day 3

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:46:59 EAT 2010

Interesting opinions from eminent academics, i totally agree with every bit,
the fact that MJ managed to build a company based on what the people (the
market)  wanted might provide an answer to the success of the company, for
some reason, i have been stuck to the better option since the new government
came in in 2003, the company has always evolved to meet my needs , i agree
MJ should write a book or memoirs detailing his experience i am more
interested in learning how he managed to juggle the stakeholder
expectations, built a formidable Human resource system (Not to forget that a
good number of the staff had come from TKL, i stand to be corrected) and a
cash machine, i would be interested in such a book.

Barrack O. Otieno
Afriregister Ltd (Ke)
www.afriregister.com
+254721325277