[kictanet] The big Kwaheri: reflecting on 10 years on the MJ 10 yr safari and his-tory - day 1

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Sun Oct 10 12:05:45 EAT 2010

Hi MM, Listers - What impresses me about MJ from interaction on
the list is his attention to detail. I think that is the defining
hallmark of a great CEO, not just the macro-management stuff. I
have seen all shades of  complaints made on the list - as would
be expected in any business venture -  and they were taken care
of. Personally I had an issue a couple of years ago with my
prepaid line and when I threw it on the list about 7 p.m. someone
called me about half an hour later and the issue was resolved
promptly. I wish him well in his new exploits and I challenge
other CEOs of major ICT companies to subscribe to this list.

Kind Regards,
Waudo
On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 09:58 +0300, "muriuki mureithi"