[kictanet] The big Kwaheri: reflecting on 10 years on the MJ 10 yr safari and his-tory - day 1

Zachary Ochieng zzachmbir at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 13:05:42 EAT 2010

Dear listers,
I would particulalry like to congratulate MJ for having planned for his succession. Very few CEOs do this. Harry Hare and I had an exclusive interview with him about his future plans and why he decided to take a curtain call at this point in time. The interview, published in the September edition of CIO East Africa magazine, will give you an insight into this. Love him or hate him, MJ's tenure at Safaricom remains largely unparalleled. I wish him well in his retirement.

Ochieng Zach.

Be the change you want to see in the world

Zachary Ochieng
Editor/Journalist
Cell: +254 726 473 388
Blog: http://ochiengzach.blogspot.com