[kictanet] Need for BPO sector re-alignment? - Not Protectively Marked

Victor Gathara v-gathara at dfid.gov.uk
Thu Oct 7 14:03:26 EAT 2010

Edwin,

As previously mentioned in this list DFID has part funded a study on what can be done to strengthen SMEs in the ICT sector (which includes ITES/BPO) in East Africa. It would be good to have your input (and others on this forum) in this especially with the next set of workshops coming up in October. Please see www.infodev.org/icteastafrica <http://www.infodev.org/icteastafrica> .

Victor