[kictanet] KIXP connectivity

Davidson Thaba dthaba at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 09:54:05 EAT 2010

I think it will be more helpful if someone gave the exact details of the
problems he/she is having regarding the KIXP. Eg. I am connected to provider
X, and when I try to access content hosted by provider Y locally, it goes
via the international route, and here are the traceroute/ping statistics.
That way, it will be quite easy to pinpoint the problem and advise the
affected member.

Thaba