[kictanet] Unity of purpose

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Thu Nov 25 16:42:44 EAT 2010

Hi Nnenna - just a small point of correction - your description of how
Katim got selected to the ICANN Board is not correct unless I
misunderstand "One thing led to the other and he was elected". However I
fully agree Katim is doing a great Job and I am sure so will Pierre if
he gets to the Board through the ALAC process. Best wishes Pierre.

Waudo