[kictanet] Automated Milk Weighing System

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:39:59 EAT 2010

I saw something like that in today's Daily Nation Classified Section.
I think the machine, though unsure whether it's origin is India, is
locally available.

--
*Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau*

*Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all the
same way to the side of a hill!*

AND

*It is better to die in dignity than in the ignominy of ambiguous
generosity! *

http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke