[kictanet] Automated Milk Weighing System

Muchiri Nyaggah muchiri at semacraft.com
Tue Nov 23 10:57:35 EAT 2010

Thrilled to hear it!

I know it is easier said than done (what with all the vested interests one
may have to contend with) but partnering with the co-op movement would help
these innovations get to the grassroots fast. This is of course assuming the
price is affordable and the technology sturdy enough for our environment. I
wonder of the Ministry of Cooperatives is actively looking at these
innovations with a view to implementing them.

Kind regards,

*Muchiri* Nyaggah

Director

@muchiri