[kictanet] PRINCE PROPOSED TO KATE IN KENYA

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:09:09 EAT 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Michael Ouma <benomnta at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The BBC Bureau in Kenya has today sent a team to the hotel where William
> proposed to Kate.
>
> So either way, Kenya can still benefit from the whole thing.

Benefit in what way?

I'd have thought Kenyans would make the issue about drug barons being in
govt a priority, rather than chase after the aftermath of the Prince
proposing to the girlfriend. To the British, it makes sense. It's something
in the monarchy, but to Kenyans, fighting drugs and corruption makes more
sense, imho.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,