[kictanet] PRINCE PROPOSED TO KATE IN KENYA

Wamuyu Gatheru wamuyulearn at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 17 18:01:53 EAT 2010

Washington, why are you so pissed off on this one ...even if the Prince did not
propose in Kenya it is such a delightful thing to watch - I watched the full
Will and Kate interview.

Dont underestimate the value in foreign investment, lending, tourism in having
the Kenya name prefixed to a royal fairytale romance and wedding. It may be
worth many CNN adverts and expensive govt trips abroad marketing Kenya. Note
that the name Kenya was repeated endless times yesterday across the world in a
multitude of foreign languages.

regards, Wamuyu