[kictanet] Google Earth Maps Update

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 09:21:55 EAT 2010

Hi,

I am looking at maps and google earth and the estate I live in does not appear
yet it was developed over 5 years ago even though the copyrights indicate 2010.
 See attached map for what I can see on the maps, I have marked the areas with
red dots.

Maybe I am missing something on the settings can you help me see the missing
developments?

Regards

PS.  It is googles job, or why do you think they are called Google Maps?
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor
P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200