[kictanet] CCK vs Safaricom?- and now Safcom vs the Rest?

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Wed May 5 21:55:46 EAT 2010

I suppose the ultimate customer need to be at the heart of it all, so that
it does not
turn into a 'hide and seek' that we are engaging in. I suppose a number of
things need
to be clarified to all the main players in this market on why we should take
up such a
policy line, for whose benefit is intended, and how it will foster growth
and progress
in the sector, and for the overall country's economy. These are the
ingredients.

Regards,
Harry