[kictanet] Kenya's Safaricom says to test 4G later in 2010

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 16:39:04 EAT 2010

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 4:19 PM, Jevans Nyabiage <jnyabiage at nation.co.ke>wrote:

>  Has Safaricom fully achieved the benefits of 3G to start testing 4G?

Jevans,

IMHO, you should put this question to those who use such services from
Safaricom. Safaricom has the service out there. The question is whether or
not the consumers feel satisfied with it. I think that would be the
measure/yardstick. Safaricom can go ahead and roll 4G, 5G and even nG, but
doesn't consume the services itself. For Safaricom, the benefits are
measured through their books or acounts, right?
As a consumer (and I haven't tasted videotelefony or even MMS), I can only
say I am happy with their Internet connectivity via 3G.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,