[kictanet] E-Government is it a myth or a reality?

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Mon Mar 29 18:23:10 EAT 2010

Hey Wals,

Now, I gain some understanding. In that case, then what do we need
changed....? Harry  Hare, mentioned legislation/law...

Is that where we need to begin? If so, I suppose let's pick up all the
relevant areas that need improvement, and lobby for
the right piece of legislation to be put in place, and overhaul the way we
do things..

Change, must be initiated. The agenda that is important to move things
forward cannot be held hostage by a handful of
turf wars and other self seeking interests. Nation first, self second..

Harry

  _____