[kictanet] E-Government is it a myth or a reality?

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 20:21:15 EAT 2010

Thanks Harry Harre for the great post,

Walu mentioned "People ware", this is the greatest impediment to
e-government, unless we handle this issue properly we might keep going in
circles, we need a radical paradigm shift otherwise "the spirit of Africa
will prevail" Lethargy the many databases and silos are basically "Projects"
funded by donors, may i propose that all donors financing ICT projects go
through a single governmnet agency instead of dealing with Ministries
directly?

Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
Administrative Manager