[kictanet] Ongeri Hurray on ICT Bus

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Wed Mar 24 20:07:45 EAT 2010

Crystal,
I understand your argument.  The most amusing thing in all the bus
discussion business, nobody ever asked for the concept paper to see why it
was proposed.  Now that I am beggining to understand the arguments
advanced, I hope someone will share a white paper or prove of concept in
our presentations.  We shall get to learn more when we back our arguments
with best practices elsewhere.

Regards

Ndemo.