[kictanet] the used computers debate

ikua at lpakenya.org ikua at lpakenya.org
Tue Mar 16 10:57:13 EAT 2010

Thanks a lot Daktari for that clarification and the invitation. The
availability of yourself and your Ministry to industry players is
highly appreciated. I will come along with a small number of
colleagues who are involved in hardware sales and hen we can give you
our proposals. Its a fact that there is a general e-waste issue that
we need to deal with in a wholesome manner and am sure we will be able
to put our case forward and reach consensus on the contentious issues.

Good day all.

Ikua