[kictanet] the used computers debate

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Mon Mar 15 18:46:28 EAT 2010

This openness from the PS is laudable. I met a mzungu during ICANN who
was impressed that we have a PS who has agreed to be on a "Civil Society
emailing List". he was wishing it was so in his country. Also recently I
received an email from someone in the rural areas who had an IT
investment idea and it read (un-edited) in part:

"Kindly my dear friend, organise for a meeting between you, Luis
Otieno(Microsoft), ICT Board Chairman - remind me his name - I gues its
the former 3mice CEO(Problem of being in Shaggs!!!), George Okando,
George Muhia - IBM , HP CEO and any other influential person e.g
Permanent Secretary  information ( DR Bitange)- I like this guys
brains."

So best wishes to Evans on the 19th!

Waudo