[kictanet] 3G My foot

Sam Gatere sam.gatere at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 10:43:41 EAT 2010

Brian,

I echo your frustration on 3G at home... It's quite something (when it
works) :( however the last time I made an attempt to contact customer
support I was in a bind since i'm an Zain. Do they have a universal helpline
for Data users who are not on Safaricom? the long and short of it is I had
to get someone who works there to get someone else to get a techie to call
me back and then I got some help. My big question is what about "Wanjiku and
the Watus?" who do not know that someone who will tell someone to get you
some support?

SammyG