[kictanet] Kenya IGF 2010 Mailing List Discussions Day 1 of 8 Theme : Review of the 2009 IGF Mailing List Discussions

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 14:09:14 EAT 2010

Many thanks Solomon for your insightfull points notably on *IPv6,
Registration of Sim Cards* and Mass education AKA capacity building, on
another note i just realised i havent registered my Sim Card on the
Bambanet, will this attract some form of punishment as well?. I have also
been looking at an interesting debate on number Portability and its effect
on Value added Services. We discuss IPV6 issues for 2 days beginning July 12
to July 13 and i would like to invite you to prepare your submissions for
the same in advance.
Kind Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno