[kictanet] ICANN meeting and security concerns

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 19:37:34 EAT 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 7:13 PM, waudo siganga <emailsignet at mailcan.com> wrote:
<snip>
> While awaiting updates on the fate of the Nairobi meeting we should also
> think strategically.

I've sent a mail to the half dozen Board Members I know personally (or
from lists) and offered the perspective that NBO is no more or less
secure now than when the decision to hold a meeting here was made.
I've also suggested that the local hosts may have a more nuanced view
of security here than the international media.

--
Cheers,

McTim