[kictanet] ICT Park Presentation - . . . free lunch

Akich Kwach kwach at archway-productions.com
Tue Feb 23 15:58:24 EAT 2010

Robert,
You can be a very fascinating person. You set up a meeting and fail to show up for reasons we respect. For you to again to start blaming those who showed up for turning up for "free lunch". To me, I find your phrase disrecpectful manner to address your colleagues unless it was a rare joke. I somehow understand your frustrations that todate, no report besides the copy of the PS, Dr Ndemo's presentation has been circulated to members as had been promised. What was most important is the "Town Hall Meeting" as it was dubbed, was a success  and a good start whether it sponsored or not.

As you may recall, I volunteered to capture the discussions and generate a report as I have seen other members do before, but my offer fell into deaf ears as neither You nor Liko had the coutersy to respond to my mail and i hoped you had your plans in place. You will also recall the person you later gave the node to do the same never turned up for the day's debate and Liko had to do the notes himself and I respected your position as the organisers. What I appeal for is team work and mutual respect for members.

Warm regards,

Akich Kwach