[kictanet] ICT Park Presentation - . . . free lunch

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 12:28:45 EAT 2010

Hi Akich,

When it was decided that we go the donor way I stepped back as I do not believe in a free lunch so my statements was as an outsider to the organisation.  My "free lunch" statement revered to us wanting to get things for free, my intention was not to be disrespectful if I was then I apologize.

In addition, I also tried to put in place a system that would allow those who could not get a chance to attend to be able to get the information, but like your offer mine also fell on deaf years.

Lets hope this will be a lesson to us on how to handle activities of interest to us, if we can get the IPTV system up the next town hall meeting should be able to get broadcast live and people can participate from wherever they might be as the concept of a town hall meeting as changed with the advent of IT so lets move forward.

Regards

 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor