[kictanet] Kenic seems to be down

Roland Omoresemi roland at tezzasolutions.com
Thu Dec 9 12:23:23 EAT 2010

Good for you, Robert! Great way to handle the situation!
Roland Omoresemi | CEO
tezza business solutions Ltd

KENYA OFFICE
PLOT 87 RHAPTA ROAD
P.O. BOX 14068 - 00800
WESTLANDS, NAIROBI
M: +254 719.616.900 | 0: +254 20 816 4341 | 0: +254 20 816 4340
-------------------------
UGANDA
Plot 9 Martyrs Road
P.O. Box 5871
Ntinda
P: +256 312 108 322 | M: +256 772 583 788
------------------------
TANZANIA
Learnit Institute of Business and Technology
1st Floor, Lumumba Complex,
P.O.Box 20032,
Dar es Salaam
-------------
USA OFFICE
9530 Oswald Lane
Charlotte NC 28277
M: 704.604.4668
p: 913.961.2234
e: roland at tezzasolutions.com
w: http://www.softwaretestingafrica.com
w: http://www.tezzasolutions.com/technology.php
UPCOMING TRAINING:

January 10-14: In-House Training - KENYA AIRWAYS - Kenya
January 17-19: Software QA & Testing Boot Camp - Kenya
January 20-21: Testing Commercial Off-The-Shelf Applications - Kenya