[kictanet] Deteriorating Safaricom or simply broken systems??

Cecilia Matanga cecilia at parliaments.info
Thu Aug 26 13:46:26 EAT 2010

Got excited when I received a call from CC thinking oh am getting my
shillings back, but alas he wasd calling to tell me that I should
never proceed to use a service without getting a confirmation first.
So yes I did send a message to activate for bundles but I should have
waited for 48hours for confirmation. So it seems we not all so lucky
Odhiambo. I bought a service I didn't get but instead was given one I
didn't want? I then wonder....

--
Sent from my mobile device

Cecilia Matanga