[kictanet] Deteriorating Safaricom or simply broken systems??-building systems

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 12:57:40 EAT 2010

Wash,

Good for you and to Edith three days ago.  But I think what Dr. Muliaro and others were saying is that there needs to be institutional "systems" in place to guarantee that "Wanjiku" (who has ZERO access to MJ) can also enjoy the same response and intervention.

It is about building a  whole ecosystem that involves the Operator's Customer Care Services, The Regulator, Competitors and ofcourse an informed citizenry (consumer). A failure in any of the above entities will cause a failure in the whole service industry...

walu.