[kictanet] Deteriorating Safaricom or simply broken systems??

Cecilia Matanga cecilia at parliaments.info
Thu Aug 26 12:52:42 EAT 2010

Good for you Odhiambo at least you got refund. Wouldn't it be
honorable for Safaricom to do the same to all clients who went through
the same problem? Just a thought. I have been waiting since yesterday
to get a technical report after spending 1500 kenya shillinga and
getting no bundle.

Just a thought

--
Sent from my mobile device