[kictanet] Pondering mobile competition

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 18:29:28 EAT 2010

Friends,

This is good for the market, the Consumer will end up as King, whichever way
one looks at it the competition is more than pricing, i am not so good with
colours but at least green is a warm colour :-) even cows in the village can
recognise it, i suppose the community needs some warmth warmth from Zain as
well, i dont think the whole country is covered yet and the fight might be
for the few clients in major urban areas, i wonder whether there is anything
like Universal Coverage and what the regulator has to say about it, Prices
will always come down with economies of scale.

My thoughts

I suppose

Barrack O. Otieno
+41767892272