[kictanet] Red Card for the Sheikhs

Wainaina Mungai wainaina at madeinkenya.org
Tue Apr 27 10:28:52 EAT 2010

The debate is not about Christians vs. Muslims.

This is about one religion having the Constitution (Bill of Rights &
other sections) varied in their favour and at the expense (taxes) of a
secular taxpaying society.

The freedoms/right to information, assembly etc seem to be at risk if
leadership of one religious continues to get away with misleading
"minority" argument. ICTs are one from for information that has began
to be slaps with edicts and decrees that have no place in a secular
state.

SUPKEM have gone ahead to support this criminal conduct. This should
be a battele between our secular State versus an errant group of
Muslim leaders.

WM
(These are personal views, not representative of positions held by
organisations with which I may be affilliated.)

>>> emmanuel.khisa at kadet.co.ke<http://mc/compose?to=emmanuel.khisa@kadet.co.ke>[mailto:

--
Sent from my mobile device

Wainaina Mungai