[kictanet] cyber security

Eric M.K Osiakwan emko at internetresearch.com.gh
Mon Apr 19 16:09:20 EAT 2010

Dr. Ndemo,

This is really interesting - "Remember that I have commited to a 10 percent ICT sector contribution to GDP by 2012". It would be good to share at least with me (if you may privately but i think publicly) your formula for the yearly contribution and how it fits into the GDP calculus? If you do publicly on this list, you would get some good input and or buyin to the matrix. We are doing a similar excercise in Ghana and it would be good to not reinvent the wheel.

In the scheme of things, i applaude the visit and would share it with our policy development team.

Thank you.

Eric here

Eric M.K Osiakwan
Director