[kictanet] cyber security

S.Murigi Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 14:08:11 EAT 2010

Chuks,

What do you think of this?

Marc Maiffret--the quick rise of a *teen hacker* (Q&A) | InSecurity
*...*<http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-20002317-245.html>
15 Apr 2010 *...* Security expert who poked holes in Microsoft says the
company has raised the bar in software development and talks about the
shifting threat *...*
news.*cnet*.com/8301-27080_3-20002317-245.html