[kictanet] FYI - Malili to be fenced

lordmwesh lordmwesh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 23:50:53 EAT 2010

Its good we all move forward from the fencing business. The government
has spent public finances in less popular issues like deporting a
fugitive some months ago.

And fencing is still part of the development. I walk all over kenya
and all government installations are fenced. DoD installations, All
State house, all public hospitals, all provincial and district
hospitals, chiefs camps, office of the president, government
ministries, schools, and even police stations. Even sameer business
park is FENCED. We actually live in fenced neighbourhoods. This is
Kenya.

I actually wonder who asked about fencing in the first place.