[kictanet] FYI - Malili to be fenced

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 12:17:19 EAT 2010

Well, to fence or not to fence, maybe we shouild shift the debate to
the services that will be offered to see wether they might warrant
fencing, Akich i totally disagree with you, even public hospitals are
fenced though they offer cost effective services to Mwananchi, i am
not convinced by that argument, maybe i am wrong, we should endeavour
to pomote and protect investors property whether local or
international, there needs to be a deliberate strategy on how the
local community will benefit from the project, otherwise we might have
another scenario similar to Niger Delta, forgive me for using that
extreme example, Business is not charity, but business can support
charity

I await your response

Barrack O. Otieno
+41767892272