[kictanet] FYI - Malili to be fenced

Josiah Mugambi jmugambi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 11:31:12 EAT 2010

Fencing - not sure how helpful that would be. Markers for the area would be
useful. The place I think just needs to be demarcated and fencing can be
done on individual locations.

Dubai's internet, media cities etc are not fenced.

Would anyone have GPS co-ordinates for the place, or a location on google
maps?

Regards,
--
Josiah Mugambi