[kictanet] IGF - Emerging Issues: Impact of Social Networks

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Mon Sep 21 14:53:19 EAT 2009

Dear Colleagues,
One of the 8 main sessions at the IGF in Sharm -el-Sheikh will
have as its theme "Emerging Issues: Impact of Social Networks".
[Social networks include Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, ..]
We on th IGF-MAG are planning a panel for this session of about 5
persons to lead the discussions and we need a young person (i.e.
under 30 years) to be part of the panel. If you are interested or
know someone who could be please contact me and we will try and
solicit funding, at least for the air-ticket. It would be helpful
if we can find a young person who is using social media to
enhance or facilitate a business venture.

Kind Regards,
Waudo