[kictanet] How do we compare on speeds?

P Gitau Githongo pgitau at githongo.com
Fri Sep 11 15:47:31 EAT 2009

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8248056.stm

-----Original Message-----
From: kictanet-bounces+pgitau=githongo.com at lists.kictanet.or.ke
[mailto:kictanet-bounces+pgitau=githongo.com at lists.kictanet.or.ke] On Behalf
Of Bill Kagai
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:58 PM
To: pgitau at githongo.com
Cc: ke-users; KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions
Subject: Re: [kictanet] Kenya: Consumers furious over high internet prices

Alex,
Robert is apparently well known following emails I received from
highly reputable people in the Human Rights sector where he last
attacked. Through a bdix.net mailing list. You have opted to keep
quiet about this.

If you continue protecting his identity and he remains a member of
your organisation, you ought to be ACCOUNTABLE as the chairman and let
him face the full wrath of his RESPONSIBILITY. Otherwise, you are an
accomplice.

Don't mix the sad issue of Defamation today with Consumer Rights. I
also want cheap internet.

Also take heed, I do not represent Michael Joseph or any other person
who faced attacks from Robert but I took responsibility to unearth the
culprit as a proud Kenyan who is not ready to see one soul drive us
into a destructive path.

Unless you become bold and expose him, I am sorry I do not have
anything good to say about you too and your organisation. Actually, I
do not know what am doing in this list any more.

Good bye....ALL. I can certainly get better things to do.....

Bill